Remote Access Agreement
This Remote Support Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Computer Squad (“Provider”) and the client (“Client”) for the provision of remote support services.
- Services Provided: Provider shall provide remote support services to Client, including but not limited to, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of computer software and hardware issues.
- Limitation of Liability: Provider shall not be liable for any loss of data or any other damage to Client’s computer or any other equipment resulting from the provision of remote support services. Client acknowledges and agrees that it is their sole responsibility to back up any data or other information on their computer or equipment before the remote support services are provided.
- Indemnification: Client shall indemnify and hold harmless Provider from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with the provision of remote support services by Provider.
- Term and Termination: This Agreement shall be effective upon acceptance by Client and shall remain in effect until terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time with written notice to the other party.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Waiver: The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
- Acceptance: By accepting remote support services from Provider, Client acknowledges that they have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.